If you downloaded a mobile app and have not yet received credit please review the following:
Possible reasons for not receiving credit to your account:
- If you did not fulfill or meet all of the requirements necessary to be awarded.
- If you completed the offer through another source.
- Please make sure you completed the offer through InboxDollars® only.
- Past downloads will prevent you from receiving new credit.
- Sometimes it takes a bit more time for us to get a response from our advertisers.
- Your browser security settings are configured to not accept third-party cookies, causing the report to fail.
- Software on your computer/device is hijacking the cookies and crediting the offer completion to another company.
- If you have ad blocking software it will prevent advertisers from placing the cookies required to track the offers.
Note: Keep all proofs of completion (PIN numbers, confirmation texts, member registrations, payment receipts, invoices, etc.) for your records. To speed up the customer support process the apps provider will request proof of completion.
To request credit on a Pending App you will need to access the HELP link located in the bottom right corner of the App page. Submit your request to SuperSonic and the request will be reviewed along with instructions on how to comply with crediting review process.