An Activation Email is sent to you immediately upon completion of the signup form.
Make sure that you have your Popup blocker turned off (disabled) otherwise the "activate" link may not work when attempting to activate your account. Psst..the link in the email is a pop up and won't work if you have Popups blocked.
Some email providers may take a few minutes to deliver the email to your inbox due to the volume of email they receive. This is especially true for free email providers, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
If you have not received it, please be sure to add the following email addresses to your address book and/or contact list:
To activate your SendEarnings® account, click the link in the Activation Email.
If you have not received the Activation Email within a few minutes, then please read the following possible reasons;
- You have not added us to your address book and/or contact/safe list
- They are in your "Junk" or "Spam" folders.
- Your email provider is either blocking or filtering email from SendEarnings®. Please contact them directly.
- If you do not have success in any of the above, you will need to change the address in your SendEarnings® to one in which you will be able to receive our email. You must have a working address to have an account with us.
- GMAIL? check your PROMOTIONS folder if not in your Inbox.
As soon as you activate your account you will be issued the SignUp Bonus!
Welcome to SendEarnings®!