Your account may be inactive for any of the following reasons:
- You have not clicked the link in the Activation Email that was sent to you after signing up or updating the email address in your Member Profile. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book or contact list.
- We received an automated bounce-back message when attempting to deliver email to the contact email address listed in your Member Profile. This could mean your email address is invalid, your mailbox was full, you are not accepting email from SendEarnings®, or your email provider is blocking email from SendEarnings®. Please ensure you are accepting mail from us in order to keep your account active.
- You had a pending payment request and had not logged in to your account or confirmed at least one Paid Email® in the last 10 days, and were therefore considered inactive. Payments are not processed on inactive accounts. Please reactivate and request your payment again - your earnings were not affected.
If your account is inactive for any of these reasons, you can reactivate it at any time simply by having a new Activation Email sent to you and clicking the activation link in that email. This is an automated process so if you do not receive the email it may be due to one of the issues listed above.
Note: If your account remains inactive and you do not confirm a Paid Email® or login to the Member’s Section for a period of 6 months, your account will be permanently removed (CLEANED), and all earnings and other items accrued will be forfeited.
Information on this is also available in our Terms of Membership.
Aside from being inactive, your account may be deleted for any of the following reasons:
- You violated our Terms of Membership/Terms & Conditions
- You identified one or more of our Paid Emails® as spam to your email provider.
Deleted accounts cannot be reactivated by the member. Please contact our support staff by using "Live Assistance" for more information or additional questions regarding your account.